Monday 4 August 2014

Transform your Life. Step 9 of 10

Transform your life!  Step 9 of 10 effective steps on how to start creating the changes you want
I have produced this series of steps on "How to effectively create the changes you want in your life" as an outline of the work I teach with my Intuitive Life-coaching work.  
I hope you find this helpful and it encourages you to start making some changes. 
Start where you are, start one day at a time, start with one thing at a time.  Slow and steady progress is the most likely to make the longer term results.  Changes need time to integrate into your life.
Please feel free to like/comment/share.  Thank you.  Elaine <3


Step 9
Follow your Bliss.  Find your Life Purpose

What motivates you?  What are you passionate about?  What would you love to spend your time doing?  What makes you feel alive?

"The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose"  Richard Leiden

Observe your emotions.  They are an important component in applying the law of attraction. Learn to listen to them.  Attune to your intuition.  Your emotions will indicate how well you are on track with manifesting your heart's desires/following your life's purpose.  They are communicating back to you about what you are thinking about, believing; what music you are listening to; what tv you are watching - if its good for you.   If you are feeling negative, you will be thinking negative thoughts.  When you are feeling joyful, you are on purpose.  

Your higher self communicates with you through your emotions.  It is generally considered that when you are thinking about something, if you are feeling good about it, it is an indicator that this is good for you (and related to your life's purpose).  If you aren't feeling so good about it, then maybe you need to reconsider.  Follow your "gut" reaction/your hunches.
I notice it when I feel "stressed" - it indicates to me that either something I'm doing or the way I'm doing it; or something I'm thinking about, isn't working for me.  
Its important to listen to this and to follow it as much as possible.  It is like your inner guidance system.

Mood Shifters
Write yourself a mood-shifter list.  These are things that are personal to you, that tend to make you feel better.
If you are feeling negative, it can be helpful to back track to when this feeling started. Sometimes I can wake up feeling positive and motivated, then one little thing that happens in my morning, a small passing conversation with someone, a difficult thought I choose to bring to mind can leave me feeling low/negative/sad.  Unless I stop and back track, this feeling can sometimes stay all day, and it can generate more negativity to come my way because of my negative energy field that I am taking with me to all my activities that day.  Sometimes, just becoming aware of what has upset you is enough, other times you may need to process it more - write in your journal, ring a supportive friend.  Other times you may just feel low and not know why.  Then it can be good to look at and work on an activity on your mood shifter list.  
Examples:
Singing along to your favourite music.
Having a hot bath with essential oils.
Going for a walk in nature - by the sea, in the woods, in the mountains.
Talking to a good friend.
Having a massage.
going to bed for a sleep
Doing a meditation
Reading a book you love.
Watching a film you love.

Our deepest dreams can also be an indicator as to our life's purpose.  What are your dreams?

You might want to write these questions down in your journal and write your answers alongside:
What makes me feel alive?
What are my natural gifts/talents?
What do I love to do?
If money and time were no object, what would I be doing?
If I couldn't fail to succeed, what would I be doing?

You may want to ask yourself these questions before or after doing a meditation and listen for your answer.  You may wish to purchase some oracle cards - (Doreen Virtue, Diana Cooper, Colette Baron-Reid, Sonia Choquette all do good ones).


No comments:

Post a Comment