Thursday 22 May 2014

Things happen for a reason?

Since as far back as I can remember (possibly 3o+ years), I have believed that everything happens for a reason.  There are no coincidences in the universe.  There are synchronicities, but not coincidences.  The ripple effect of everything that happens in your life is huge.  Whether you smile at the lady in the local shop, or you have a cross word with her, that can then affect the next person you meet, and the next person she meets; which can ultimately affect the day that you both have.

In my adult life of over 25 years, I have always had this belief and it has yet to be proved wrong to me.  Maybe I'm just lucky that I haven't had any really tragic circumstances to contend with that have really tested my faith in this belief.   I often reflect on the film "Sliding Doors" with Gwyneth Paltrow.  I try to make the ripple effect from myself on my friends/family/clients and work colleagues as loving and positive as possible.
Comments welcome  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment