Wednesday 30 July 2014

Transform your Life! Step 3 of 10.

Transform your Life!  10 effective steps to encourage you to start making the changes you want.  Step 3

I have produced this series of steps on "How to effectively create the changes you want in your life" as an outline of the work I teach with my Intuitive Life-coaching work.  
I hope you find this helpful and encourages you to start making some changes. 
Start where you are, start one day at a time, start with one thing at a time.  Slow and steady progress is the most produce the longer term results.  Changes need time to integrate into your life.
Please feel free to comment/like/share.  Thank you.  Elaine <3


Step 3
Working with Visualisation and Affirmations.

Once you have completed step 2, go back to your quiet/meditative space.  Once there, become aware of your surroundings.  Become as present as you can.  Do the 3 minute "Breathing space" meditation. (these can be found on youtube)
Now work with your vision.  Visualise how you would like your life to look.  Visualise it as though you are there, you are currently living that life.  Imagine looking out from your eyes, looking around and seeing this wonderful life and vision you have created.  What do you see? Picture the colours, who would be there with you?  Where are you living?  How does it feel? What would you be looking at?  What sounds would you be hearing?  What can you smell?

"Visualisation is daydreaming with a purpose"  Bo Bennett

When you are really feeling in the thick of it all, start thinking about what thoughts you would be having about your life.  What would your beliefs be?
Then from a "present" viewpoint, start writing these down and/or saying them out loud.  Try and start with the words "I am.......

for example:
I am with a loving partner who supports me.
I am working in a job that I love, that motivates me and that I am passionate about. 
I am well paid.
I am experiencing perfect health
I am surround by loving family and friends
I am experiencing inner peace and calm
I am financially abundant
etc......

Now notice any negativity that comes up from within you when you say/write down these affirmations.  Really listen to this negativity/disbelief - you have to release this, to allow more of what you want into your life.  Notice it, observe it, don't judge it.  Acknowledge your negativity.   

You might work with the affirmations like this:
Example one:
Positive thought you would be having if you were living the life you want:
I am with a loving partner who supports me.
Negativity that comes up when I try to believe this:
But I am single
But I never meet anyone
But all the good men/women are taken
All men/women are assholes
I cant trust men/women again
I have been heartbroken too many times.
I'm too old/ugly/fat

Example two:
Positive thought you would be having if you were living the life you want:
I am financially abundant
Negativity that comes up when I try to believe this:
But I don't have enough money
But I'm worried about how to pay my bills
But I've always been hard up
But I have lots of debt
But I don't earn enough.

Keep writing until you can't think of any more. 
Then start replacing these beliefs with some positive thoughts.

For example:
I am choosing to let go of my negativity around money.
I am choosing to manifest financial abundance.  
I am a money magnet
I am choosing to be open and receptive to all channels of abundance.
I am intending to receive financial abundance and support.
I am manifesting financial ease.
I am choosing to believe that money comes from many and varied sources.

If our thoughts are creating our future, we need to learn to release our negative thoughts and beliefs. 
During meditation, you can ask your higher self/the universe/your angels to help you release your negativity and to transmute this negativity and remove it from your energy field. 
You might also want to work with this breathing technique:
Breathe slowly and deeply.  On the inhale, say to yourself:
"I am receiving for my highest good"
On the exhale, say to yourself:
" I release what I no longer need"
Do this for at least 5 breaths.






No comments:

Post a Comment